Kanger Protank 3 Original kit with bottom dual coil glassomizer.
The full kit includes:
- 1 piece Kanger Protank 3 (Pyrex tank, top cap, bottom cap and 510 base)
- 1 piece 510 Drip tip
- 2 pieces Atomizer heads for Kanger Protank 3
The Kanger ProTank 3 offers the same great features and performance as the Kanger ProTank but now has removable parts and a removable drip tip.
The Protank 3 is 510 threaded and will work on all 510 threaded devices and Mod's without the need of an adapter.
Updated in Kanger Protank 3:
- Bottom Coil
- Pyrex Glass Tank (Pyrex tank is replaceable)
- Stronger base
- Glue Free: All parts are replaceable
- Can be fitted with 510 Drip tip
- Replaceable Dual Coil Atomizer Heads (NOT interchangeable with Protank 1 and Protank - II)
- High liquid capacity: 2.5ml
- Unlike other Kanger Tanks, the Protank is 510 Threaded and it will work on 510 thread MOD/APV without the need for an adapter
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the Protank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
Additional resistances for kanger protank 3 glassomizer are available here: Dual coil resistance for Kanger Protank 3 glassomizer